Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Homeward Bound...sort of

today is my last day in Chicago for awhile....I'm flying to Jon tomorrow and hanging out, then Cincinnati, then to St. Louis for a couple of days (audition on the 17th, crashing at my friend Linden's, then callback hopefully(!) on the 18th), then I go back to Jon for a couple of days and we fly to Boston!

We're spending Thanksgiving with my family. Can't wait to see everyone!

This last day is especially hectic; I'm getting together all of my applications for school programs. I've chosen 4 Artist Diploma programs: Indiana, Cincinnati, BU, and A.J. Fletcher at North Carolina School of the Arts. All are well respected and would give me two more years of excellent training and preparation for all of these competitive residency programs.

I also changed my Blog options, so everyone can comment on my Blog even if you aren't a member of Blogspot. No pressure! Just letting you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment