Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lousy Swinter

Swinter = spring + Winter, an awful time of year in Chicago when it either sleets and winds blow you over, or it looks deceptively sunny but is actually COLD.

This past week has been not fun in several ways; luckily none of them have to do with my singing! And I did get a fabulous review for Mikado: check it out at

http://www.hpherald.com/pg11.html


But now for the lousiness....


my company decided to fold this past week, so I am officially out of a full time job :(

Luckily, I get to keep my freelance clients for voice lessons and babysitting, so I think I will be A-Ok for money until I move in august.

Also, due to what I think was a Monday babysitting job, I have caught bronchitis and am hacking my way through this blog post. I went to the doc yesterday and got some lovely medications, but I have 2 auditions this week and am praying to the vocal gods to heal me with a couple awesome nights of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment