Monday, April 5, 2010

Too long without a post

So I thought I'd write one, though there is little to share...I have a lot of events/operatic possibilities "up in the air" at the moment, so I need to wait on those before I post what I hope is good news!


A couple of definites:

I will be participating in the Elgin Opera festival from June-July....not sure of roles/dates of WHAT exactly I'm singing, but something will happen!

Jon and I are giving a recital at the end of May...exact venues/times to follow

I will be presenting a new work with my roommates (violin/viola/cello/piano) in recital this May.

Kyra (cellist roommate) and I will be giving a recital, hopefully in June.

I am participating in the premier of a new operatic work this October...presented with funding from the Guggenheim foundation!


Very exciting things, however vague they are! More info. to follow as soon as I have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment