Thursday, July 22, 2010

Too Much, Too Little, Not Enough

So about a month ago I had an arsenal of work lined up ahead of me:

Elgin
Boheme
Eternal Tao
Pirates of Penzance Tour

and now I have the following lined up
Boheme
concert with Vox 3
concert with Kyra Saltman, Cellist
Eternal Tao
Pirates Tour

PLUS auditions, coachings (once my beloved coach Yasuko gets back into town from all of HER summer programs), moving (hopefully at the end of this month), and still freelance babysitting/teaching.

So it would appear that I am TOO busy, and have a lot going on. Which I do. But it is all lined up over the next 5 months. And when I go about my day to day routine, it seems remarkably underwhelming. I am so used to having incredible amounts of stress in my life, and thriving on them. Now that I don't have school to schedule my life for me, I worry that I'm not working out my own timetables/finances/role prep adequately.

I think I have to be more organized, and set aside specific times between jobs for learning specific pieces of music/shows.


Bring on the spreadsheets.

1 comment: