Saturday, August 21, 2010

We're going WAAAY Back

Tomorrow I go to my old music camp, where I spent 4 summers playing violin and singing. From the ages of 11-15, this camp was my haven...and I haven't really forgotten that feeling.

I now have the opportunity to work for a week as a counselor at my old camp! every year after their summer sessions, they have a 2 week intensive for kids in the Boston Youth Symphony Orchestra, and they needed a counselor for the last week. So I volunteered, and I'm driving up tomorrow at 7am.

I've been told I will have some down time while the kids are in rehearsal, and that is grand, because I have two operas and a recital to learn by October 1st! So here's to a speedy, awesome learning week.

I hope to blog more while I'm there, but if internet is spotty, I'll be back on in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment