Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Short Break

Not much to report. I'm finally almost completely moved into Jon's apartment in Cincinnati, and it's starting to feel like home. Auditions are pretty much done...though I will be driving to Cleveland tomorrow for my last one of the year (woohoo!). Then I'm off to Denver for an xmas nanny gig, and then I'm back in Cincinnati until OFY picks up again at the end of January.

It's a little weird to have this break from singing. I feel more like a "normal" person, able to work, come home, cook dinner, hang out at night with no rehearsals, etc. But I also feel a little aimless. I'm pretty sure one of my auditions will work out for something next year. I'm not too nervous about that, and I think I'll feel refreshed and ready to take on any new projects that come my way.

It's good that I have some time off, as I'm still adjusting to Cincinnati...it's definitely different from Chicago! I'm in the process of meeting people, but it takes awhile to build up relationships. It is, however, WONDERFUL to finally live with Jon and not in different cities from each other. Getting to the same city was the hard part. Whatever comes next should be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment