Friday, May 27, 2011

Those Who Can't Do, Teach. Or Write. Or Both.

Some exciting developments this week:

-Interviews for teaching are going well! I've been hired to teach at 2 schools so far, and have a few more interviews lined up for next week.

-My first-ever opera review was published in David's Voice! You can view it here: http://davidsvoice.org/page.aspx?id=241730

-I have been asked to cover Cincinnati's Fringe Festival for David's Voice as well. I have access to all the events, including performance pieces, visual displays, parties, and general shenanigans.

-I am currently working on several performance projects which should take shape over the next couple of weeks. More to come on that.


This has been an exhaustive but exciting week. I feel like I am bringing my goals of becoming a "musician" to fruition. Ew. That rhymed. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment