Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Projects for the Month

It's turning into a busy month...somehow that always happens and I LOVE it. I love being busy, in general, but especially busy with music projects. Some of my upcoming events are:

Cantoring - February 19 at Temple Sholom. I will be singing the Robbie Solomon Hashkivenu, in lieu of the traditional meditation following silent prayer.

Recital - February 25 in the Fine Arts Building, 410 S. Michigan Ave. My roommate Kyra and I will be performing new works by Brian Baxter written for Soprano and Cello. It promises to be an exciting concert!

Opera On Tap - February 25 (double bill that night!) I will be singing with Opera on Tap, a group that performs in bars throughout the city. I auditioned for this group last month and am thrilled to be performing with them.

Mikado - not till next month (March 12, 13, and 14) but rehearsals for it are really heating up. It's a wonderful group of people, I'm having so much fun with them, and they are lighting a fire under me to memorize....

So that's what I'm off to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment