Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tired.

This post is not meant to sound ungrateful in any way for all of the opportunity I've been given this summer.

But

I am SO TIRED. and I go every day from work to driving to rehearsing to driving to sleeping and getting up 7 hours later to do it again.

A lot of people have told me that you have to be selfish in this career...any career, I guess. I'm finding it to be true more and more. This month, I thought I would miss Jon terribly, and I have. But I've also missed time alone as much as I've missed time with him.

I think I need to reevaluate how much time I spend on myself vs. others. I'm getting resentful of not having any time for fun. Singing is what USED to be my fun, and now it's my job. That's not to say it isn't fun...I love it more than anything in the world. But it is my job and I put so much time and energy into it that I have no time for anything else...even simple things like laundry. Or exercising.

On the plus side, I don't have to work tomorrow. So I will do laundry then. and maybe go to dance....

1 comment: