Sunday, July 4, 2010

Tech Week

I am heading into another tech week...this one for Dido. Thankfully, I've had today and half of yesterday off to recover from all the driving! And it was a well used break. I was able to spend time with my friends at several barbecue/parties. The only thing missing was Jon :( today was our 1 year anniversary of dating! And we celebrated with a Skype date. I will see him Wednesday when he flies back to Chicago, thank goodness.

This production should be absolutely wonderful. Amy Hutchison has been one of my favorite directors to date...always prepared, she has many good ideas but is also willing to work with and listen to our own. She has updated the production in some ways and made good use of the Baroque style of music, incorporating it into staging. I feel blessed to have worked with such a fun and talented cast.

No comments:

Post a Comment